Sunday, March 23, 2008












Happy Easter! We hope you all had a wonderful one. We had a very good day & we even had a visit from the easter bunny!

7 comments:

Katherine said...

you are all so photogenic and adorable!!!

I love the movie. Too cute.

Kristol said...

Easter looks so fun. Where in the world did you find those yellow bunny glasses. So Funny! I really like them on Greg...maybe he should keep them. I can't believe our little baby is walking. I knew she could this whole time...I think she does it in secret and has finally come out of the closet.

Kristol said...

Love the dress! Where did you get that. She is seriously SO cute...

Kellyn said...

OK, I am wearing that same shirt in blue today! I bought it white too though, your little girl is so cute!

Mike and Jackie said...

Elaine, Elaine, I am sucha slacker and haven't written you inforever my old friend. It looked like you guys had a very fun Easter. Oh and by the way have I told you we have a little fellow on the way? Anyway I hope you are doing well!

Katherine said...

I keep coming back again and again to just gaze. I need atleast one fix a day.

Elaine said...

kellyn, I loved the blue too! I had a hard time deciding which one to get so they are so fun! I didn't think to get both....hmmm