Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Goodbye Idaho..... Hello Utah






Good news! Greg got a great job in the advanced cardiac unit at the new Intermountain Health Care Hospital in Murray, UT. He took me on a tour when we went down for his interview & it is really spectacular. We will head down in a week. I think we found a cute place in Lehi, so fun times! Graduation is Thursday & Friday. Both families are coming for the party so it should be so much fun. Then we will be off & we are really excited~

5 comments:

The King's said...

Yay, I am so excited for you guys! You won't be to far away either so when we are down in Utah we will have to come and visit you. My grandparents live very close to Murray and Chad's granparents are on a mission to temple square so we are down there quite a bit! Congrats on the Job!!!

Kellyn said...

That is so cool, what will he be doing? I worked in Lehi I really liked it there! GOOD LUCK!

Elaine said...

Greg will be working as a nurse. The cardiac unit receives patients who are involved with treatment or surgery pertaining to the Heart.

Mike and Jackie said...

yeah! I a, so excited for you guys! Lehi is such a great place to live!

Amber said...

Congrats guys! I'm glad that I found your guys' blog and can keep up to date with what you are doing. Way to go Greg being a nurse - it's a great profession! Are you hired for days or nights?