
Hello-
Yes I am finally writing. We are here in Rexburg, ID. I just got here a couple weeks ago. We are moved in and doing well. It is much colder and the wind blows much harder than I remember. It is only October and we have already had our first snow fall!!! Baby Aubrey and I go for walks at the park everyday and I feel so bad because I have to bundle her up so much so she doesn't freeze, but that little nose is awfully cold by the time we get in. Greg went on a field trip with his nursing class to Utah to tour all the hospitals in the Salt Lake to Provo area. I think he is having a good time. He will get back on Friday. Life is same o same o. Kind of non eventful. Aubrey is learning to eat solids these days and each day she gets a little bit better at keeping it for the most part in her mouth......
4 comments:
I LOVE IT!!! you have done an awesome job!! I am so proud!!...(:
Luv ya erin
I love it too. I love the picture of Aubrey with food all over her face. Too cute. Can you believe how cold it is getting already...I guess it is October. What do you expect? Maybe this will be the last cold winter we will have to endure! I have said that for the last 5 years, so I won't get my hopes up.
Bear....I don't see any comments on my blog from you. Feelings are hurt...
Post a Comment