Hello Elaine, Greg and beautiful baby Aubrey. I called Paul and he finally got me online. So I first went to your blog Elaine. What a fun way to keep up with you all. Love the doggie suit! Her room is adorable, showing off a bit of your creativity. Aubrey looks like she has a bit of a black eye in a couple of photos. I thought she was hitting you guys, not herself. One thing for sure, she is growing up fast. More hair, bigger smile and I guess naughtier, if I believe her daddy. Also appears you go quickly between freezing weather and nice sunny days. Crazy. Hugs to you all. I'll be back soon to see new additions. love, Gma C
Oh my gosh, do you remember me, Kellyn Andrews? Well I am now Kellyn Graff, hope you don't mind I found you site! Your daughter is so cute! We have come a long way from Linda Vista, NO? Come see me at www.grafffam.typepad.com Stay WARM!
2 comments:
Hello Elaine, Greg and beautiful baby Aubrey. I called Paul and he finally got me online. So I first went to your blog Elaine. What a fun way to keep up with you all. Love the doggie suit! Her room is adorable, showing off a bit of your creativity. Aubrey looks like she has a bit of a black eye in a couple of photos. I thought she was hitting you guys, not herself.
One thing for sure, she is growing up fast. More hair, bigger smile and I guess naughtier, if I believe her daddy. Also appears you go quickly between freezing weather and nice sunny days. Crazy. Hugs to you all. I'll be back soon to see new additions. love, Gma C
Oh my gosh, do you remember me, Kellyn Andrews? Well I am now Kellyn Graff, hope you don't mind I found you site! Your daughter is so cute! We have come a long way from Linda Vista, NO? Come see me at www.grafffam.typepad.com Stay WARM!
Post a Comment