Congrats! That's VERY exciting!
Woohoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats again! Glad the word is out! Do we know if it's a boy or girl????? Which are you hoping for?
I thought so...! Congrats, Elaine! How is it going so far?
That is great news! Congratulations!
Oh my goodness!!! Congrats!!!!
That's awesome Shiggy! Congrats! :) I hope you're feeling well.
Congrats!!! Hope you got to enjoy the food on that cruise you just took!
Hey our kids will be like twins...or something like that! I'm do the 20th of July! Congrats to you and your cute family!
Yay! Jess told me that you were expecting around the same time as she was, how awesome! Hope this new little one is treating you right and that you're feeling great. Let us all know when you find out if it's a boy or a girl!
So excited for you!
CLOSE TO MY BIRTHDAY!!!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Congrats! That's VERY exciting!
Woohoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats again! Glad the word is out! Do we know if it's a boy or girl????? Which are you hoping for?
I thought so...! Congrats, Elaine! How is it going so far?
That is great news! Congratulations!
Oh my goodness!!! Congrats!!!!
That's awesome Shiggy! Congrats! :) I hope you're feeling well.
Congrats!!! Hope you got to enjoy the food on that cruise you just took!
Hey our kids will be like twins...or something like that! I'm do the 20th of July! Congrats to you and your cute family!
Yay! Jess told me that you were expecting around the same time as she was, how awesome! Hope this new little one is treating you right and that you're feeling great. Let us all know when you find out if it's a boy or a girl!
So excited for you!
CLOSE TO MY BIRTHDAY!!!
Post a Comment