Wednesday, July 15, 2009

the east coast


We got to go to New Jersey to visit my family.We had a blast as always. We went lots of different places and enjoyed lots of different things. Here is a glimpse at our fun, fun trip.













6 comments:

The Clarks said...

Looks like you had so much fun! I love how close in age the kids are!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Aubrey is so cute!

Shad and Brittany said...

Shiggy! Looks like so much fun. I love your cute little family.

Bert

Sheramie and Jessica said...

Shiggs,
check out: http://www.byui.edu/CenterStage/ and just scroll down to December 4
Hope to see you there!

The Hulbert Family said...

Looks like it was tons of fun! I'm sure the kids had a blast at all those places!

The Baldwins said...

It is so fun to see you guys together with such a cute little girl.