Sunday, March 29, 2009






Do you remember David Archi?!?!? I never even stopped thinking about him , I mean with his radio hits such as "Crush" how could I. I got to go see his first touring concert this past week & let me tell you, he was a rockin' and a rollin'! and so was everyone else. He was very vivacious & personable. David has just a gorgeous voice and for his first tour did quite well. Anyways, my mom was in town so she got to go & surprisingly little Aubrey also got to attend. Our baby sitter (Bro Davie) went out of town unexpectedly so she was brought along to her first major concert & she loved it! She was a bee-boppin' all around, clapping, yelling for him, and she was even a participant in the wave to urge David onto the stage in the beginning. Overall it was a wonderful & entertaining evening!! How could it not be with David Archi in the picture?

2 comments:

Kristol said...

SOOOO jealous sister!

Sheramie and Jessica said...

Shiggs you are so funny! I miss you...don't move far away! :)