Thursday, August 28, 2008

Anderson Island









For the reunion on Greg's Families side this year we went to Anderson Island. It is right off the coast of Tacoma, WA. It was a quaint little island with one little general store & two lakes. Our vacation house was on one of the lakes. We had a great time splashing & playing in it. (although very chilly) Anyways, it was a wonderful vacation!

9 comments:

Brittany Gifford said...

SHIGGY!
Remember me? IT's BERT!!? I love your blog. Keep in touch!!

The Clarks said...

I love the picture of Greg and Aubrey. So cute! What a fun family reunion!

Kristol said...

Hi sis...Your vacation looks fun. I love your bangs. They look cute.

Mike and Jackie said...

Karver and I had a blast seeing you the other day. We'll call soon so we can hang out again!

Kristyn said...

Elaine! I don't know how I've gone this long w/o linking your blog to mine, but I'm going to add yours right now. Talking to you on facebook, asking about you to your sister, honestly, how did we miss out on the blog stuff? You look great, and your kiddo is just adorable. I miss you and am praying you'll move closer to your sister so we can all hang out and do storytime together everyday.

Kristyn said...

Elaine! How have I made it this long w/o linking your blog to mine? Between facebook and getting updates on you from your sister, this is the only missing link! Your little kiddo is just adorable and you look great! I'm so glad you have a blog. Talk to you soon!

Elaine said...

Bert, I can't believe you would ask if I remember you! Of course. I could never forget you! How are you? I hope so wonderful.

Elaine said...

Kristyn
I know, you so read my mind about moving closer to you two. Kristol keeps torturing me with stories of the fun things you two do & what wonderful activities are available there! I told her, " just don't tell me anything anymore because I'm jealous!" But she hasn't stopped the torture yet, she still tells with all the details.TOO MUCH FUN! I will work on it!

Aimee said...

Wow. Aubry is getting so big. I guess kids do that.
Don't know if you remember me. check us out.