




The 4th of July was a ton of fun. We began our day bright & early with a yummy breakfast at the ward house & a parade around the neighborhood. It consisted of people who had served our country in their uniforms from the ward & neighborhood & all the kids. They loved it. Aubrey got to ride in a cute wagon with one of her little friends. She just loved it! After that we headed down to Provo for a day full of fun activities with all the events going on down there. We finished off the night with the stadium of fire. We didn't have tickets to go in, but we got great seats right out side & could actually see & hear pretty good. Glen Beck, The Blue Man Group & Miley Sirius entertained us all night long( I especially loved Hannah Montana, oops I mean Miley Sirius) . The firework show was so unique & beautiful! Too much fun.
4 comments:
Sounds like a fun and eventful fourth of july! Hopefully we can see you guys the next time we come to Utah!
Hi! How are you? I know your just fine since I talked to you....4 times today :) I loved seeing your 4th pictures. Still jealous about the Hannah thing. Should have been me and you...hopefully next time.
Hi Elaine! Your little girl is adorable! Happy belated anniversary! ~
Hi Elaine! I always love seeing pictures of your fam. I wore the apron you made yesterday. Loved it. Thank you!!!
Post a Comment